Surface: Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaning Tips
Swiffer Sweeper traps and locks dirt and dust from almost any tile or laminate surface in your home.*
- Use a wet cloth to dissolve dirt and grime.
- It's perfect for high-traffic tile or laminate areas, like entryways, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Dry cloths are great for grabbing wayward dust bunnies.
- Sticky spots are simple when you clean with a wet cloth.
Whether you're tackling tracked in mud in the entryway or just looking for a great wall-to-wall clean Swiffer WetJet® and Swiffer BISSELL Steamboost® are the smart pick for cleaning tile and laminate floors.
- They can give you a great clean on virtually any floor type.
- WetJet’s® uniquely designed solution penetrates layers of dirt and grime then pulls it deep into the WetJet® pad.
- Swiffer BISSELL® SteamBoost’s™ steam-activated steam pads tackle tough messes.
*Do not use on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
Swiffer Sweep & Trap’s rotating blades pick up large particles off of almost any tile and laminate surface, while the Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth traps dirt, dust and hair.
- It’s lightweight, easy to use, and no batteries or power is required.
- The rotating blades pick up large particles.
- The Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth traps and locks stray food bits around the kitchen table.
*Sweep & Trap is only intended for dry pick-up on hard floor surfaces. Always use it with a Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth attached to the bottom.