Surface: Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaning Tips
Swiffer Sweeper traps and locks dirt and dust from almost any tile or laminate surface in your home.*
- Use a dry cloth to pick up 50% more dirt, dust and hair than a broom.
- Use a wet cloth to dissolve dirt and grime to clean better than a mop.
- It's perfect for high-traffic tile or laminate areas, like entryways, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Dry cloths are great for grabbing wayward dust bunnies.
- Sticky spots are simple when you clean with a wet cloth.
Whether you're tackling tracked in mud in the entryway or just looking for a great wall-to-wall clean for the bathroom, Swiffer WetJet is the smart stick to pick for cleaning tile and laminate floors.
- It can give you a great clean on virtually any floor in up to half the time of a mop and bucket.
- A uniquely designed floor cleaner solution penetrates layers of dirt and grime and traps and locks it deep into the WetJet pad.
- Use the powerful scrubby strip to break apart tough dried-on spots from last night's dinner.
*Do not use on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
Swiffer SweeperVac cleans messes big and small on your tile and laminate floors.
- Try it for cleaning dry cereal in the kitchen to fine dust in the hallways.
- It has a powerful cordless vacuum sweeper for grabbing larger particles.
- A textured Swiffer dry cloth picks up fine dirt and dust.
- It doesn't require any vacuum bags.
- Dispose of dirt, dust, and particles in one simple step by emptying the dirt bin and tossing the dry cloth.