Surface: Cleaning Hardwood Floors with Swiffer®
Everyday Hardwood Floor Care
Swiffer Sweeper wet and dry cloths are great as a daily regimen for cleaning finished hardwood floors.*
- It has a thick cloth that pulls dirt and dust from your finished hardwood floors.
- Dry cloths pick up 50% more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom.
- Wet cloths dissolve dirt and grime.
- It's a two-in-one tool designed to give you a smarter clean.
- Disposable pads make dust lines a thing of the past.
Deep Cleaning Wood Floors
- They trap and lock dirt so it doesn’t get pushed around.
- They’re lightweight and convenient for storage in kitchen, hall or entryway closets.
- WetJet’s® uniquely designed solution penetrates layers of dirt and grime then pulls it deep into the WetJet® pad.
- For a deep clean, SteamBoost™ combines a dirt-dissolving cleaning solution with the power of steam to get messes mops can leave behind.
CLEANING UP MESSES ON HARDWOOD FLOORS
If you're looking for an alternative to your vacuum cleaner when cleaning hardwood floors, try Swiffer Sweep & Trap.
- It’s lightweight and easy to use with no batteries or power required.
- The rotating blades pick up large particles.
- The Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth traps and locks stray food bits around the dining room table.
- A great way to tackle weekly dust build up.
*Sweep & Trap is only intended for dry pick-up on hard floor surfaces. Always use it with a Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth attached to the bottom.