Surface: Cleaning Hardwood Floors with Swiffer®
Everyday Hardwood Floor Care
Swiffer Sweeper wet and dry cloths are great as a daily regimen for cleaning finished hardwood floors.*
- It has a thick cloth that pulls dirt and dust from your finished hardwood floors.
- Dry cloths pick up 50% more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom.
- Wet cloths dissolve dirt and grime to clean better than a mop.
- It's a two-in-one tool designed to give you a smarter clean.
- Disposable pads make dust lines a thing of the past.
Deep Cleaning Wood Floors
- They trap and lock away dirt that a mop and bucket can leave behind.
- They’re lightweight and convenient for storage in kitchen, hall or entryway closets.
- WetJet’s® uniquely designed solution penetrates layers of dirt and grime then pulls it deep into the WetJet® pad.
- For a deep clean, SteamBoost™ combines a dirt-dissolving cleaning solution with the power of steam to get messes mops can leave behind.
Vacuuming Hardwood Floors
If you're looking for an alternative to your vacuum cleaner when cleaning hardwood floors, try Swiffer SweeperVac.
- It's lightweight and easy to store in kitchen, hall, or entryway closets.
- It traps and locks big messes like big dirt and mud particles.
- Small messes have no chance either. A dry cloth uses thick grippers to trap and lock finer particles, even on textured surfaces.
*Do not use on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive