Surface: Cleaning Hard-to-Reach Areas
Under Tables & Beds
Is dirt lingering under the table? There's no need to move all your chairs to get to them.
- Try Swiffer Sweeper for quick clean up after mealtime.
- Swiffer Sweeper also features a swivel head, helping it to maneuver under your table or other big furniture, like your bed, and around furniture legs for a great clean that can be hard to get with a broom or mop.
- Use a dry cloth to pick up 50% more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom and a wet cloth to dissolve dirt and grime.
Around the Tub & Toilet
Cleaning your bathroom from wall-to-wall can be tricky with a mop and bucket.
- Swiffer WetJet lets you clean behind the toilet and around the tub.
- With its dual-nozzle sprayer and strong-grip pole, Swiffer WetJet breaks up and dissolves tough messes on virtually any kind of floor.
- It's Antibacterial Cleaner solution kills 99.9% of bacteria* for a bathroom floor clean you can feel great about.
*effective against S. aureus and E. aerogenes
Dusty Spots High & Low
Swiffer Dusters Extender (with 360 Dusters refills) extends up to three feet with an extendable duster handle that pivots and locks into four different positions.
- It's perfect for cleaning hard-to-reach areas and objects, like ceiling fans.
- Reaches spots like vents high on the wall, cabinet corners, baseboards, and crown molding.
*Do not use on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles, or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.