Rooms: Kitchen Cleaning Tips
After Meal Cleanup & Small Spills
From juice drips at breakfast to stray crumbs from baking, Swiffer Sweeper has your kitchen floor messes covered.
- It's great for both dry and wet messes on vinyl, wood or tile. The texture and grooves of the dry cloth pick up 50% more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom.
- The wet cloth is great for knocking out small, everyday food spills, footprints and sticky spots.
- Keep it close by for after-meal cleanups or quick tidying before unexpected guests stop by.
Stray Food Bits & Dust Buildup
Instead of pulling out the vacuum cleaner, reach for Swiffer SweeperVac to clean dry messes big and small in the kitchen.
- Its lightweight, yet powerful cordless vacuum sweeper grabs bigger messes like crumbs and cereal.
- The textured Swiffer Dry Cloth traps and locks the finer dirt and dust.
- Perfect for fuzz balls under the fridge.
- A great way to tackle weekly dust buildup.
- Trap and lock stray food bits around the kitchen table.
Sticky Spots & Deep Kitchen Cleaning
- Use WetJet’s® powerful scrubby strip for breaking apart tough, dried-on spots.
- Swiffer WetJet® Antibacterial Cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria* on your floor, that mops can spread around.
- SteamBoost’s™ Steam Pads have a thick texture that traps and locks away dirt and grime.
- Swiffer BISSELL® SteamBoost’s™ Steam Pads are available in Open Window Fresh™ Scent and Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™.
*effective against S. aureus and E. aerogenes