Rooms: Kitchen Cleaning Tips
After Meal Cleanup & Small Spills
From juice drips at breakfast to stray crumbs from baking, Swiffer Sweeper has your kitchen floor messes covered.
- The wet cloth is great for knocking out small, everyday food spills, footprints and sticky spots.
- Keep it close by for after-meal cleanups or quick tidying before unexpected guests stop by.
Stray Food Bits & Dust Buildup
Instead of pulling out the vacuum cleaner, reach for Swiffer Sweep & Trap to clean dry messes big and small in the kitchen.
- It’s lightweight and easy to use with no batteries or power required.
- The rotating blades pick up large particles like crumbs and cereal.
- The Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth traps and locks stray food bits around the kitchen table.
- It’s a great way to tackle weekly dust build up.
*Sweep & Trap is only intended for dry pick-up on hard floor surfaces. Always use it with a Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth attached to the bottom.
Sticky Spots & Deep Kitchen Cleaning
- Use WetJet’s® powerful scrubby strip for breaking apart tough, dried-on spots.
- Swiffer WetJet® Antibacterial Cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria* on your floor.
- SteamBoost’s™ Steam Pads have a thick texture that traps and locks away dirt and grime.
- Swiffer BISSELL® SteamBoost’s™ Steam Pads are available in Open Window Fresh™ Scent and Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™.
*effective against S. aureus and E. aerogenes