Floor Steam Cleaning with a Steam Mop
THE CUTTING EDGE OF CLEAN
The mop and bucket have been around since the 1800s. Even worse, that old mop doesn’t always trap and lock dirt effectively. It can slosh around the dirt, leaving a messy streak, and the bucket needs to be refilled with fresh water multiple times. The whole mopping process can be a time waster and who has time to waste?
It’s time to get with the times and take your floor cleaning products to a whole new level: with steam. Say hello to the cutting edge of floor cleaning, the Swiffer BISSELL® SteamBoost™. It’s a steam mop designed to take on the toughest cleaning jobs at home with ease. The Swiffer BISSELL® SteamBoost™ works great to clean hardwood floors, laminate floors, tile floors and much more!
- It’s convenient with no squeegee or mop head to squeeze and no bucket of water to fill.
- This steam mop works by combining powerful steam with a dirt-dissolving cleaner, in special trap-and-lock refill pads.
- The steam’s heat warms the cleaner, which breaks down dirt, and then the pad traps and locks the dirt away.
- Deeply penetrates and helps remove soils that mops can leave behind on most hard floor surfaces.
DEEP CLEANING FLOORS
To get the best clean, steam cleaning your floors with SteamBoost™ is the way to go. It combines the power of steam with a steam-activated floor cleaning solution to deeply penetrate and really break down dirt.
- SteamBoost’s™ Steam Pads have a thick, absorbent texture that gets into grooves and pores of your floors.
- The steam’s heat warms the floor cleaner in the pad, which breaks down dirt, and then the pad traps and locks the dirt away.
- SteamBoost™ is safe to use on marble, stone, ceramic tile, vinyl, linoleum, finished wood and laminate flooring.
- Never use any steam mop that does not advertise its ability to clean laminate floors.
* Do not use your SteamBoost™ on waxed or unfinished wood floors.