Pet Challenge: Pet Messes
If cleaning up wayward kibble means the annoyance of hauling out the vacuum cleaner, it might be worth making Swiffer Sweep & Trap part of your cleaning routine.
- It’s lightweight and easy to use with no batteries or power required.
- The rotating blades pick up large messes like pet food.
*Sweep & Trap is only intended for dry pick-up on hard floor surfaces. Always use it with a Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth attached to the bottom.
When pet shedding season seems to be a year-round thing, try Swiffer Sweeper.
- The textures and grooves of the Dry Cloth pick up 50% more dirt, dust and pet hair than a broom.
- It's great for virtually any hard floor surface, like wood, tile or vinyl floors.
- To stay on top of pet hair build up, keep a Sweeper within reach of your pet's most frequented spots, like near the pet bed or in entryways.
Muddy Paw Prints
You love your pet, but he can't help but bring the outside in.
- Four paws worth of dirt and mud requires a smart, simple solution like Swiffer WetJet. It picks up muddy paw prints and traps the mud for good.
- Keep a WetJet near the pet door or in a corner to clean muddy paw prints and kill 99.9% of bacteria* on your floor.
- For your tougher pet messes, Swiffer BISSELL® SteamBoost™ uses powerful steam for a deep clean.
*effective against S. aureus and E. aerogenes
Pet Dander Allergens
Any pet owner knows that pet dander can accumulate on other hard surfaces of your home.
- Stay on top of this deep cleaning challenge with Swiffer 360° Dusters.
- With thousands of deep-cleaning fibers, it can reduce allergens*, trapping and locking dust and allergens better than a feather duster.
- Use it to pick up pet dander allergens* on virtually any home surface, leaving cleaner nooks and crannies.
*Common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander and dust mite matter.