Cleaning Challenge: Dirt & Mud
Whether it's just a little or a lot, visible dirt is the perfect reason to pull out a Swiffer Sweeper.
- It traps and locks dirt and dust from virtually any surface in your home.*
- The dry cloth picks up 50% more dirt, dust and hair than a broom.
For bigger dirt messes, try Swiffer SweeperVac.
- The powerful, cordless vacuum sweeper will pick up dirt particles no problem.
- The dry cloth locks away finer dirt.
Where'd that mud come from?
- Swiffer Sweeper with a wet cloth is an easy, clean way to wipe mud tracks away.
- For a bigger mess, like muddy dog tracks, try Swiffer WetJet. The dual-nozzle sprayer and solution dissolve and remove tough messes on a dirty floor better than a mop and bucket.
- A multi-purpose solution with Febreze freshness will even help fend off wet dog smell.
*Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.